To all of our Sponsors
Your contributions and support are important and allow us to keep saving lives throughout Deschutes County.
We appreciate your kindness and would like to share with you the Donor Bill of Rights.
- To be informed of the Foundation's mission, of the way the Foundation intends to use donated resources, and of its capacity to use donations effectively for their intended purposes.
- To be informed of the identity of those serving on the Foundation's governing board, and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
- To have access to the organization's most recent financial statements.
- To be assured that your donation will be used for the purposes for which they were given.
- To receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition of gratitude.
- To be assured that information regarding your donation is handled with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by law.
- To have confidence that all relationships with individuals representing the Foundation will be professional in nature.
- To feel free to ask questions when making a donation and to receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers.
Thank you again so much. We cannot express it enough how much we appreciate what YOU do!